hi, just got the speed cell bluetooth smart compatible and i can not sync to mac laptop or my iphone 4.
do i need dongle or connect? please help trying to get my stats for tomorrows soccer game/match/fun.
More Like This
Retrieving data ...
Oct 31, 2013 3:18 PM (in response to AlbSk8r)
The BTLE SPEED_CELL is compatible with iPhone 4S and above. So if you have the original iPhone 4 it won't work. In that case you need to get the original SPEED_CELL with the connector.
If you are using the 4S iPhone then you might try:
- Rebooting the iPhone (hold power and home button until the phone turns off, shows an apple and then turns off again. Release the buttons and just click the power button and let it restart)
- Deleting the app and re-installing it
- Then go into settings and go through the steps of associating the SPEED_CELL with the app
- Delete any other SPEED_CELLs you have in the app settings and then re-associate the new SPEED_CELL with the app
- Change the betteries (believe it or not, a lot of times it's the battery in the SPEED_CELL
Hope this helps.
andy_martiniAnswered by ambassador
Nov 1, 2013 11:19 AM (in response to andymartini)
I'm using the new ipad air. I've managed to sync workouts.
How do you set the date/time of the SPEEDCELL BTLE via the multi sport app?
How do you edit "game duration" my football match/stats is reading as 253 mins!! It's picking up all activity around the 90 minutes I want to reduce it to.
The sooner BTLE works with the website stats the better, the old pc/connect functionality was much better.
- Like 0
Nov 1, 2013 2:20 PM (in response to andywright9)
Here are answers as I know them (Adidas feel free to correct any that are not correct):
- Date/time are supposed to be automatic. I have had this happen once and I contacted customer service. They went in to my account and fixed it.
- Editing game duration is fairly easy. Here is the link to cropping:
I take my SPEED_CELL out after the workout because I noticed it would continue to record (particularly on rugby tournament days). Once it's inactive for a few minutes it will stop recording.
hope this helps!
Answered by ambassador
- Like 0
Nov 3, 2013 12:48 PM (in response to andywright9)
1990 was the timestamp by default of the SPEED_CELLTM as it had not been previously synchronized. After the first sync, the correct timestamp should have been set up and your future workout will be recorded with the correct date.
In case you need to remove/replace the battery of your device, I would recommend you to synchronize the SPEED_CELLTM to the miCoach multi-sport app before working out, as this operation may reset its timestamp.
Your miCoach TeamAnswered by miCoach