We’ve recently released an update for the adidas miCoach app (v.1.2) for Windows Phone 8 and are excited to share all the cool new features about this version! Read on to find out more.
- The miCoach mobile app can now pair with the SPEED_CELL™ Bluetooth® Smart which can be used as a Stride Sensor during workouts. This allows you to analyze your stride rate but also to use adidas miCoach indoors or outdoors for a workout with more accurate distance and speed/pace results. Please check under nokia.com whether your phone is Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0 – low energy) compatible. Most of the Nokia phones are receiving the BLACK Update during the next few weeks.
- Looking for more workout results? Now you can analyze your performance in the newly integrated splits table! The laps are related to your auto-updates set under “voice coaching” and as 1km by default.
- Check your distance and your route on the map! With the distance marker, your route on the map view directly shows the distance in miles/km after your workout.
- Real-time voice coaching hits the next level with Ana Ivanovic the former French Open Champion! This new English voice pack is exclusively available to users with a Nokia phone. Find the new voice pack under “Settings->Voice & Language”
- Challenge your friends and see who is working out the best! Now compete against and compare workout stats with all your running pals by tapping the phones together*.
Have fun exploring all these cool new features!
Your miCoach Team
*this requires an NFC enabled phone. Check under nokia.com whether your phone is compatible.