I was wondering if anyone could help or had the same problem. I've been for a few runs using the micoach App on my HTC phone and thats all gone fine, charts have loaded and everything was running fairly smoothly till yesterdays run. I'd created it myself and had run it before but only noticed yesterday that when I sync the stats the graph changes the zones so they weren't what I had set originally. Looking back this happened the time before when I did that run but on no other runs.
This is what I got back, the GPS was not doing well yesterday anyway so it did jump around a lot but I cant understand why the zones have changed.
This is what the workout was supposed to be:
The number of cubes within your status image is determined by your activity on the miCoach support website. These activities include (in order of importance):
To speak to a member of our support team or to log a ticket please visit http://community-micoach.adidas.com/community/support/en/help/contact-us