13 Replies LAST POST: Sep 11, 2011 8:47 AM by PetrV Override: None

micoach.com not letting me login

Is anybody else unable to login in to the main micoach.com site?

• |
  • Re: micoach.com not letting me login

I am signed on now, but a few days ago I was having problems, so maybe just keep trying.

• |
    • |

I would say the website lets me log in twice for every 10 times I try and seems to be getting worse.

• |
    • |

I have now managed to login. Very temperamental! Thanks though.

• |
    • |

I'm having the exact same problem right now. I thought I was entering the wrong password so I clicked on "Forgot password." However, when I tried logging in with the temporary password they sent me, the site prompted me to set-up my new password first. I did just that but there seems to be something wrong with the Save button. It can't seem to proceed to save my new password, so I'm stuck and can't log in to  my account! Such a hassle! I hope the website developer does something to address this, otherwise the miPacer I bought will be useless!

• |
    • |

Problems logging on.  The online help on this is terrible.  Come on Adidas, get your act together.  My account is locked and every time I try to open it just tells me to wait 30 seconds.  No other help or prompts. 

• |
    • |

iIve been having a slightly different problem - I can log in, but only momentarily.  the moment i try to navigate to somewhere other than the Dashboard, my point of entry after logging in, I'm bumped back to the login screen.  I wondered if it was a browser issue, so I switched from Chrome to Firefox & did NOT have the same problem.  I'm curious as to which browsers others who are having this problem are using.

• |
    • |

I've experienced this for two days straight. I've analyzed the problem and I can see some sort of a pattern. In my situation I managed to be logged in the first time I tried in during the day. How ever after being logged in without being logged out, I normally will continue with my work. When I tried to go back to mi Coach page, I had to log in again, this time I can't seem to get in. This happens all the time and I wonder why. I've asked a friend of mine who is a website developer and he has his theory and this is based on his own experience as a program developer. He said website like this would have multiple user at any given time. Website likes this differ from website like facebook as it carries out a more comprehensive and heavier usage. As this is the case, the webmaster can limit the time of usage per computer using the computer's I.P address.

This could be the reason or there maybe other reasons. What ever it is I hope Adidas can get it sorted out as it is surely irritating.

• |
    • |

Some times it works, most of the time tho..... it don't!

Loose the flash coding, go HTML5 and they would be on the right track, plus would work with mobile devices better, and iPhone/iPad/iPod's then as well.. + would save Adidas a fortune on Adobe flash coding programs as well... so makes sense! I would guess the servers just can't cope with the demand that the old flash coding is asking for....

• |
      • |

I cannot log for 1 week.  I am not sure that micoach site bugs and pacer bugs are not connected...

`

• |
    • |

Hello, all.

I’m sorry to hear about the log-in problems.  

Are you still experiencing the same issues?  Or were they just temporary things?  

I appreciate your update.

Your miCoach Team