Hi, I have the following devices:
Speedcell with pc dongle
Creative Bluetooth headphone wp-250
I have 4 questions:
1. Can the pacer bundle works with the bluetooth headphone? I want to receive both the voice feedback and my iPhone music through Bluetooth but I can't get it to work with the pacer.
2. Can I use the gps function in the mobile app together with the pacer without the connect dongle? If it is possible, how do I do that?
3. How to I use the speedcell with the pacer bundle devices? I'm using the speedcell for soccer.
4. If I buy the mobile connect dongle, does that mean that my pacer will then become redundant?
Thanks for the post.
Great questions! To answer your questions:
1. The Pacer can't work with the bluetooth headphone as it uses ANT+ technology and not bluetooth technology, however you can connect the Pacer with your iPhone using MP3 connect cable and hear iPhone music from the Pacer while training with the Pacer.
2. The answer is YES. The miCoach mobile App works based on GPS. It measures the distance, speed/pace and route based on GPS data. You can use the miCoach mobile App without having CONNECT for iPhone. Download the miCoach mobile App from the App store on your iPhone for free and log in to your miCoach account on iPhone. Then you'll get all the scheduled workouts on the miCoach mobile App and do a scheduled/ free workout using both your Pacer and miCoach mobile App. These two devices can't be connected together and you need to sync these devices separately and merge their workout data together to get one completed workout data (all the data from the Pacer and the GPS route from the mobile App). Please have a look at the following Guide on how you can merge the Pacer and mobile App workouts together: http://a.did.as/NeP0Jb
3. For playing football match/game, you don't have to have any other devices apart from the SPEED_CELL. You can simply wear the SPEED_CELL and go out for match/game as the SPEED_CELL has on-board memory and can record data itself. After finishing match/game, you can sync the SPEED_CELL data via PC and assign its data to a football workout. Have a look at our video tutorial: http://a.did.as/N4FK6Y
Of course you can use the SPEED_CELL paired with the Pacer as well, if you want to do miCoach Football cardio scheduled workout or if you want to record your heart Rate for football match/game. You can pair the SPEED_CELL just like the way you pair the Stride Sensor with the Pacer: http://a.did.as/NeWXyj You can sync the Pacer to check your data but also can sync the SPEED_CELL data separately via PC and assign its data to a specific sport workout such as Tennis, Running, Football and basketball.
4. Since you have sensors (Heart Rate Monitor and Stride Sensor) from the Pacer, If you get the CONNECT for iPhone, you can pair the Heart Rate Monitor and Stride Sensor or SPEED_CELL with the miCoach mobile App using CONNECT for iPhone/iPod. Then the miCoach mobile App will record your heart rate value from Heart Rate Monitor, distance and pace/speed from the Stride Sensor/ Speed_CELL and GPS route from GPS data. You can also sync the SPEED_CELL via different sport Apps (such as Basketall, Tennis, Running and Football App) that can be downloaded from the App store for free and sync the App to the website to upload the data to the website.
Hope I was able to answer your questions.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Your miCoach Team
The number of cubes within your status image is determined by your activity on the miCoach support website. These activities include (in order of importance):
To speak to a member of our support team or to log a ticket please visit http://community-micoach.adidas.com/community/support/en/help/contact-us