Hi, I am able to connect to the Speed_Cell with the miCoach application without any issues.... Yet, when I try to use my Speed_Cell with the Tennis app from miCoach, it does not work. Will not find the device... Any help?
Thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply.
I am sorry you are having issues with the SPEED_CELL. Let me ask you some questions and also give you a couple of steps to try and let's see if the SPEED_CELL can be found. Beforehand, I want to share with you the next video that explains the basic of using the SPEED_CELL with the Sports App: http://player.vimeo.com/video/32907938
Now, I would appreciate if you can check the basis so we are sure everything is in order:
1. Is your CONNECT being recognized by the App? meaning can you see a little CONNECT icon surrounded by a green color?
2. Is the SPEED_CELL within 10 meters of the CONNECT but not closer than 16 centimeters? As a general rule, the SPEED_CELL should be within this range.
2. Did you already tried to pair your device with the App? if so, did you shake your SPEED_CELL when pairing/syncing to activate it?
3. Are you trying to pair your device with the App every single time you are trying to sync it?
4. If you are using the CONNECT with iPhone, could you please use WiFi and try to pair the SPEED_CELL again? a stronger connection might help to the process.
5. Do you have the same issue with other Sports App (Football, Running, Basketball)?
If all the steps above are in order and your SPEED_CELL is still not being recognized, I would appreciate if you try the following instructions:
- Disconnect the SPEED_CELL and try again- Close down the app and try again- Turn your phone off, turn on and try again
- If your SPEED_CELL has more than 3 months of use, please replace the battery and try again. Just as a reminder, if you take out/replace the battery of the SPEED_CELL, unfortunately you will lose your data.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, I look forward to your feedback!
Your miCoach Team
The number of cubes within your status image is determined by your activity on the miCoach support website. These activities include (in order of importance):
To speak to a member of our support team or to log a ticket please visit http://community-micoach.adidas.com/community/support/en/help/contact-us