Dear miCoach team, yesterday I did very long training-free one. miCoach was working all the time but after arriving home and syncing it I got no feedback. There is simply emty field for yesterday. Could you please advise what to do? Or is possible to load the data manualy? Thank you for your reply. Veronika
Thanks for your post. I see that you are using a Pacer and according to the database you have not contacted support. If this is still an issue for you, then I have a couple of initial questions:
- Do you have the latest version of miCoach Manager? You should have version 5.0.22. To check, just right- click on the miCoach icon in your taskbar and then choose About. You will find the version there.
- Have you accepted all Pacer firmware updates that have popped up when you are syncing?
If not then please right click on the miCoach icon in your taskbar and then go to Check for Manager Update.
If yes to both questions above, then like Frank says, please contact the miCoach support team. You can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email to them, please include the following:
- Workout details (time; date; type of sport; type of workout: planned or free?)- Did you press the update or pause button during your workout?- Did you use an MP3 player while working out?- What type of computer do you use (Mac or Pc)?
- When did you switch the Pacer off?
- Did you listen to the whole summary?
- Did you leave the Pacer to fully charge? Then unplug it from the computer and take it running?
Or was it sitting around for a while and then started?
- How did you use the Pacer? Are you running on a tread mill, or outside?
As the first line of your email, please write: SCM - Viiry - Forum. This helps us to fully track your case.
i sometime cannot find my training data immediately after syncognise, but it always reappear the next day........may be some delay............but never lost data
The number of cubes within your status image is determined by your activity on the miCoach support website. These activities include (in order of importance):
To speak to a member of our support team or to log a ticket please visit http://community-micoach.adidas.com/community/support/en/help/contact-us