We’re always looking to improve our website to enhance your miCoach experience. With this in mind and thanks to your feedback, our engineers and web team have been working away like Santa’s elves in order to fix some bugs and bring you some cool features right in time for the holiday season.
On our Website we now have the following:
- Always on the go? Now your workout Schedule can also be viewed from your smartphone browser.
- For the miCoachers with a competitive spirit, now’s your time to shine and show it! The MVP daily leader is displayed on the group page for everyone in the group to see.
- We’ve implemented various bug fixes and thanks to your comments, we’ve also introduced some language and translation changes. Please continue to give us your feedback.
On our Support Site you’ll see these features:
- Our new Smart Search feature is available on all the Support Site pages and will make it quicker and easier to find solutions and topics of interest.
- It’s now easier than ever to start a thread in our Discussions area with our new “Start a thread” box at the top of each community topic. You can also start a thread even when logged out: after submitting the thread topic you will be taken to our login page and then straight back to the thread you were creating.
- Stay on top of all discussions with our improved layout - the new sub topic structure now gives you a more all-round view of the discussions taking place.
- For when a picture is worth a thousand words, you are again able to insert an image into a Discussion post.
- Need to call us? Getting in contact is now much simpler with our interactive map showing the relevant telephone numbers and availability times. Check it out on the Contact Us page (located below “Log a ticket”).
Thanks for choosing miCoach, we hope you have fun exploring the new features and as always, happy training.
Your miCoach Team