Now you can take your strength and flexibility training with you! The miCoach Strength & Flexibility app—accessed from within the miCoach mobile app —coaches you through Strength & Flexibility workouts step by step with video instruction and coach’s comments to over 400 exercises. Use it at the gym, at home, or wherever your travels take you to help you reach your goals. You’ll build a body that’s stronger, leaner, fitter, and more resistant to injury. The best part: It’s free!
About the App
- Access your Strength & Flexibility plan from the miCoach mobile app at anytime, anywhere.
- Choose from plans to get fit, excel in your favorite sport, run efficiently, and more.
- No time for a full plan? Customize your routine with single workouts like “Core Strength,” “Full-Body Blast,” or the popular “No Gym Workout.” Some single workouts are as quick as 5 minutes.
- Workouts progress throughout your plan to help you improve and see fast results.
- Adjust your training calendar simply by dragging workouts from one day to another.
- Nearly 400 innovative movements (exercises and drills) available.
- Video animations and coaching tips for all movements will help you do them right.
- Recommended weights (intensity) for exercises and tracking help you see results.
- Workouts are designed by the expert trainers at Core Performance.
- Did we mention it’s free?!
About the Training
- Depending on the plan you choose, miCoach Strength & Flexibility training offers a variety of benefits. There are plans to help you lose weight, get stronger, get fit, perform better in your sport, reduce injury risk, and run with better technique.
- miCoach workouts train movements, rather than focusing on specific muscles, to strengthen commonly weak areas, improve posture and body composition, reduce injury risk, and restore muscle balance.
- Each miCoach workout is comprised of one or more training components, such as Pillar Prep, Movement Prep, and Strength. Each training component has a distinct purpose in your workout, such as preparing your hips, torso, and shoulders for exercise (Pillar Prep).
- Some workouts require gym equipment, while others feature only light equipment or no equipment at all. The equipment needed is noted in each workout. If you don’t have a piece of equipment, that shouldn’t limit your ability to perform the workout. You can almost always modify an exercise.
- miCoach Strength & Flexibility plans will complement your cardio training by working on your strength, balance, flexibility, power and more.
To get started with Strength & Flexibility plans through the website, go to "Plans" and select Strength & Flexibility plan from the training category that interests you.